An early adopter of internet technology (back when we were still rocking Telnet-based text chat), I jumped into what would become the fields of website development and content creation long before such terms existed. I’ve applied that experience both as a full-time employee with Wendoh Media, VEGAS.com and the Las Vegas Valley Water District, and as a contractor with Google, UNLV, and a variety of independent clients.
With two decades of experience working both in and with local and national print and online media, I bring an insider’s knowledge — as well as a broad network of connections — to any communications strategy. My content-driven, high-engagement approach to social media and content marketing has earned multiple regional awards, proving not that quality is more important than quantity, but that the two concepts have an inseparable, symbiotic relationship.
Whether through public relations, social media, website content, email marketing or multimedia production, there’s a good chance I can help your organization reach the right people the right way. You don’t need a guru, an expert, or an evangelist. You just need someone who will listen to your needs, and offer suggestions in plain English. Let’s talk.
- 2009 PRSA-LVVC Pinnacle Award for LVVWD.com
- 2009 PRSA-LVVC Award of Merit for Springs Preserve Outreach & Community Building
- 2010 PRSA-LVVC Pinnacle Award for Springs Preserve Online Communications
- 2010 PRSA-LVVC Pinnacle Award for SpringsPreserve.org
- 2011 PRSA-LVVC Pinnacle Award for Springs Preserve Electronic & Social Media
- 2011 PRSA-LVVC Pinnacle Award for Springs Preserve eNewsletter
- 2011 PRSA-LVVC Award of Merit for SNWA.com
- 2012 PRSA-LVVC Pinnacle Award for Springs Preserve Online Communications
- 2012 PRSA-LVVC Pinnacle Award for Springs Preserve eNewsletter
- American Advertising Federation of Las Vegas: “Speak & Speakeasy: Content Marketing,” 11/2015