Hunger can be pretty distracting. I guess this is why “they” are always stressing the importance of good nutrition in educational success for children. Works the same for adults.
I was pretty distracted today, especially any time I came across a tweet or conversation related to food. Visions of pizzas and pad thai danced in my head as I noshed on clusters of sunflower seeds. So my work slipped a bit, though I am just about wrapped up my next story for Seven, and hopefully I’ll be able to make some progress on that skate deck (it’s due Friday).
Otherwise, still going strong. Here’s today’s menu:
- Breakfast: 1 gala apple + 1 cup Dynamo juice blend
- Morning snack: 1 Pure par (raw/vegan/organic)
- Lunch: Veggie stew (leftover from yesterday)
- Afternoon snack: Celery and organic peanut butter
- Throughout day: A handful of raw sunflower nut meats
- Dinner: Raw flaxseed pancakes (made w/coconut oil and a banana)
- Evening snack: Mixed tropical fruit
- Beverages: Aside from the above-listed juice, water all day, one 11-ounces serving of coconut water, plus a few swigs of Trader Joe’s Green Protein juice.
Tomorrow’s probably gonna be my rough patch, as not only is it hump day, but I’m attending a Vegas Valley Comic Book Festival meeting where, inevitably, pizza will be served.