Gonna keep this short and sweet. Spent most of yesterday working on comic stuff, because things are really ramping up now, going to print on The Utopian #2 as we I type this and doing final editing and prep work to meet a Dec. 31 deadline so Omega Comics Presents #1 gets to the printer by the first week of January. And if you haven’t pre-ordered that issue yet, please do so to help, you know, pay for it (and more importantly, ensure the creators get paid). Previews of OCP #1 are featured today on Ain’t It Cool News!
This week’s going to be pretty mad, as I have deadlines aplenty and need to get caught up before the New Year so that POSSIBLY Sara and I can make a break for it and run away where none of you little bastards will find us. For a day or two.
In the meantime … yesterday’s menu (only three days to go!):
- Breakfast: 1 apple, 1 banana, 1 cup “Dynamo” juice blend
- Lunch: Salad (romaine lettuce, carrots, bell peppers, celery, tomatoes) with Bragg’s Aminos
- Afternoon snack: 1 peanut butter cookie Larabar
- Evening snack: 2 stalks celery with organic peanut butter
- Dinner: 1/2 cup mixed, long-grain rice (boiled in homemade vegetable stock and mixed with diced carrots, celery, onions and garlic) with steamed broccoli and cauliflower — this should have been really good, but I think the crunchy texture of the rice threw me off. Either I prepared it wrong, or I just don’t like long-grain rice. But I boiled it down for like 50 minutes, so … uh …
- Late-night snack: 1 piece raw “fudge” from Go Raw Cafe
- Beverages: As usual, aside from the above-listed stuff, just water, and an ounce or two of Trader Joe’s “Green Protein” juice blend.
Well, I’ll tell you ONE thing good to come out of this process: I’ve blogged daily! (What, that’s NOT good?)